Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What's for supper?....Yummy Chicken/Broccoli Casserole

 What's for supper???  Well we had Chicken Broccoli Casserole
 This was one of the freezer meals that I recently made.  You can see that post here.
 This was the chicken mixture that I was using when I made the freezer meals.  Just shredded chicken breast frozen broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, and rice.  Once I spread the mixture in the pan, I topped it with cheese.  It is very yummy!!!
 The ease of these freezer meals they just go from freezer to oven since everything is already cook all you need to do is heat it up and melt the cheese! 
I simply served this with homemade buttermilk biscuits that I store in the freezer.  All I had to do to the biscuits was pop them in the microwave for 1 minute.  I'll do a post on the homemade biscuits soon.
This was so creamy and tasty, Richard absolutely loved it!  It's a good thing that he liked it because he is having the rest of it for leftovers.  

PLEASE SHARE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment