Friday, October 9, 2015

No Bake Cookies Recipe

 My son, Hunter has a basketball game Friday night.  I was asked to make some No Bake Cookies to be sold at the game.  He is in the 8th grade and the class is always doing fundraisers and such to raise money for their 8th grade trip at the end of the year to Tennessee.  

I made 2 batches of these cookies.  Richard and the boys love these cookies and I make them all of the time for them.  I am having a hard time keeping them out of these cookies.
 I know that these are very common cookies but they are sooooo good.  I'm posting my recipe just in case someone wants it.  :)
 NO BAKE COOKIES

2 cups sugar
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cocoa
3 cups quick oats
1 cup peanut butter

Mix sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa in pot over medium heat.  Stir almost constantly.  Boil 2 minutes.  Remove from heat.  Add peanut butter and oats.  Mix well.  Drop on parchment paper by the spoonful.   

PLEASE SHARE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment