Sunday, November 1, 2015

Meal Prepping...Freezer Meals

 I went grocery shopping early on Saturday morning as soon as we got home, I started on my freezer meals.  Here is a photo of 21 finished meals that went into the freezer!
 I mixed up a couple of pounds of meatloaf mixture...
 I ended up putting them in the mini loaf pans.  Sometimes we only need a tiny meatloaf and if I need more then I will bake a couple of them.  You can either bake them ahead of time or just freeze them raw.  I do it both ways but these are frozen raw.  I ended up with 6 of these.
 I covered them with some sauce and covered them with foil and into the freezer they went.  Just thaw and bake!
 I made 7 more Tater Tot Casseroles...this is before I added the cheese.
 I added a good thick layer of cheese, covered with foil and into the freezer they went!
 Also 5 more Baked Spaghetti's!
 Also I forgot to take a photo of them but you can see them in the complete photo here....Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops.  They will just go in the freezer and then cooked in the Crock Pot.  I ended up with 3 of those. 
 I also had a package of boneless chicken breast that I split up into 4 packs of 2 chicken breasts each.  Those will be used for various meals. 
 After a few hours of work everything was finished and in the freezer!  Then I decided that we would have one of the baked spaghetti's with some garlic toast for supper. 
 Just some freezer meal ideas!  This is so much easier for me not to mention it also saves money in the long run!

PLEASE  SHARE!!!

 


2 comments:

  1. I am starting to make freezable meals for my parents. I like the idea of casseroles but am not sure if everything would freeze well. Any suggestions on what meals NOT to freeze?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to make freezable meals for my parents. I like the idea of casseroles but am not sure if everything would freeze well. Any suggestions on what meals NOT to freeze?

    ReplyDelete